You can either select a default image or images/pictures can be uploaded for a child's profile and for every goal created.
- To update a goal image, select the Edit Goal icon or button.
- To update a child's image, first navigate to the Edit Profile tab toward the bottom of the parent's window.
- Click on the image to edit it, then select Browse under the Upload a Custom Image window.
- Select the folder on your hard drive where the image/picture is stored, then select the picture and click open. Note the maximum size for the picture is 8 megabytes.
- Click Upload, next to the Browse button.
- A pop up will appear stating 'Your Request was Processed Successfully!', click OK, then click Close Window.
- Click Save, which will open a pop up saying your update was successful. Click OK and you're done!
Hint - Your kids can upload specific images of the goals they are saving for.
- Go to Amazon.com or online retailer where you normally browse and find the product your child is interested in.
- Right click on the product image and click on Save Image As.
- Save image to your Desktop for easy reference or other folder of your choosing.
- That's it. Now follow the steps above to upload image.